Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We have your answer below.
Trés Bright Teeth Whitening Gel Ingredients:
Deionized Water (32%), Propylene Glycol (22%), Glycerol (20%), Sodium Percarbonate (19%), Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (2%), Carbomer (2%), Sodium Bicarbonate (1%), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (1%), Triethanolamine (0.5%), Menthol (0.5%)
Yes, all our products are all completely safe when used as per instructions. There is a reason why Trés Bright is known to have the best teeth whitening kit on the market! Our whitening formula will not damage your gums or the enamel on your teeth. All our products FDH approved which are safe yet effective teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening is suitable for mostly anyone wanting to brighten up their appearance. However, there are certain groups of people should not get their teeth whitened:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with veneers, crowns, or extensive dental work
- People with sensitive, unhealthy, or decayed teeth
- People who have oral or gum diseases
Most customers see a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth after the first application. Although, we normally recommend treatments for 30 minutes, 7-12 consecutive days to achieve the ultimate whitening result.The whitening results may vary between individuals, depending on the type of stains on the teeth and the structure of the teeth.
The endurance of the whitening result may vary from person to person due to each individual’s circumstances. Your daily dental hygiene and diet can affect the whitening result. After you have achieved your desired result, we recommend a top up once every 2 weeks to maintain your white smile and to prevent new stains from building up.
There are 3 main causes of teeth discoloration which our products can be used on, the main one and easiest to remove are surface stains, these are typically caused by tobacco use or by regularly drinking coffee and tea, wine or other colored beverages such as coca-cola.
Stains can also work through the exterior of the tooth and accumulate within the tooth enamel. Excessive fluoride use has been associated with this type of staining, especially in children. This type of stain is trickier to remove, but it can certainly be done.
The third type of staining which is the hardest to remove is age related, normally this is a combination of surface stains and staining of the enamel. This combination of staining can certainly be removed, although the results can vary depending on the thickness of the individual’s enamel. As we age the core tissue of your teeth, the dentin, naturally yellows over time. The enamel that covers the tooth becomes thinner due to abrasion, allowing the dentin to show through. The thinner the enamel is, the more stained the teeth appear.
On your first use, open the battery cover on the light to remove a plastic film between the battery and battery base. Once the film is removed, try powering the light on/off again.
With confidence in Très Bright’s ability to give you the results you’re looking for, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t achieve at least 2 shades whiter after using our kit, we will refund your money. To qualify, follow the instructions below within 30 days of receiving the product(s):
- Use the product for 7 consecutive days for 30 minutes a day, as instructed by the instruction manual
- Take a timestamped photo of teeth before whitening using the Whitening Shade Guide provided to track progress. After using the product for 7 days, take another timestamped photo showing results (be sure to take photos in the same location with the same lighting)
- Send email with subject “Money-Back request” along with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, ship your product back to the address provided in the email
- Once the product arrives in our warehouse, your refund will be processed
(Please note: the total refunded amount will include the whole amount of your purchase, but will not include any shipping or transit costs and customs fees.)